Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Dream Car- A Graphic Design reality

Graphic Design Class has been going quite well. We have done several projects (all of which I have posted) and were hard at first, but easy after catching on. Today I am posting my final picture of the 1969 Dodge Charger (aka Color Replication Project) that I posted last week.

I will admit, it was not quite as hard without having headlight to gradient. Nevertheless, it was still time consuming.  I am not entirely satisfied with the way it came out; I feel it could have been a little smoother. However, once I have concluded a project, it is hard for me to go back and make alterations without completely changing it. I am somewhat of a perfectionist, and like to do the best I can. At some point though, I find it hard to do much more.

All that said, after tracing this picture and filling in colors and gradients, I now leave you with my dream car: a 1969 Dodge Charger- with a HEMI

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter