Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reinventing the wheel

We finally finished the presentations, and are back to the drawing board. Problem is, I can't draw (well).
Either way, I am going to gather every creative gene in my body and start sketching. The purpose of the project is to make an existing (preferably well known) logo better.
So the hard part is, how do you make something, that's already been copyrighted and paid for, better?
I guess we will see!

I chose Jaguar/Jaguar Racing and Roxio. The point is to stay simple so I am!
I just feel like the jaguar in the Jaguar logo is not as ferocious looking as it needs to be to reflect the speed and drive of their actual cars.
 I chose Roxio because of my genuine interest in computers, and thought the flame in the original logo is too soft.

I will make two separate posts for each logo I work on.

Originals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter