Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello Graphic Design!


So my first week of school is almost over, and there is a new addition to my educational career- in 4 years I will be a Graphic Designer! And for those of you who know me to be aspiring in the political department, hold your gasps- in 5 years I will have a bachelors in Political Science. Ah yes, I now endure the stress and joy of being a double major- easy no, dorky-maybe.

I will never be able to explain how in this infinite world that I can be interested in politics and graphics- as I am not proficient in either at the moment, I hope  I can say that in 5 years I will know enough to have both interests and NOT be schizophrenic.

All this said, my very first assignment for Art 218 is a new blog- all about Graphic Design. If you havent gotten tired of reading my blog on politics, or if you havent even read that yet, happy reading to the newest addition of my blog family- Saruwa Designs

<3Sarah

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! I didn't know you were doing Graphic Design!!! Well, enjoy the Art department at CSU, because that is my absolute FAV thing about CSU! If you have Professor Baldwin, tell him I said hello & will come visit him soon! I'm so jealous that you are doing this major, I would have done it if I didn't just graduate! I wish they would have started it 4 years ago! Have fun & enjoy your double major and all the fun stuff that goes along with graphic design!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I'm so excited for you! :) That's awesome! I miss you in Small Group but I hope you join Chelsie's group and get a lot out of it! You'll have to let me know how all of this goes and I am excited to see your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so neat Sarah!!! I'm thinking about maybe doing graphics design too! Your going to be so great at it! :)

    ReplyDelete

hit counter